In this guide, you will get to know about the Pioneer AVH 2400NEX review. So just relax and read on & don’t miss anything.
The Pioneer AVH 2400NEX is a 7-inch touchscreen car stereo. It has Bluetooth connectivity, HD radio, and the ability to run Pandora, Spotify, and Sirius XM all in one device. The unit also includes an Apple CarPlay connection that can mirror your phone’s screen onto the receiver for navigation.
Pioneer is a well-known brand in the automotive electronics industry and has received excellent reviews from consumers for making quality car stereo receivers at an affordable price.
The Pioneer AVH 2400NEX receiver takes advantage of Apple’s latest operating system, iOS 7. It features Siri Eyes Free mode that allows you to control your phone without having to touch it using voice command recognition technology by pressing a button on the receiver itself.
Connecting with your device is easy: simply plug in your iPhone via USB and launch the CarPlay app to get started. Your iPhone will immediately connect to the receiver if it is already paired with Bluetooth; otherwise, just select CarPlay on your phone when prompted and follow the on-screen instructions.
When you are done using CarPlay, it will automatically switch back to your phone’s default audio system allowing you to have full control over your phone’s apps and music library while driving.
Once paired with Bluetooth, you can play music, make calls, receive messages, get navigation guidance through your receiver. The receiver also comes with an auxiliary input that allows you to connect any device that has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
A free Pioneer Smart Sync app is available for download from iTunes Store which enables wireless connection between any Android device and this receiver using Bluetooth technology, letting the driver enjoy more convenient features while minimizing distractions behind the wheel.
You can quickly access all of your phone’s contacts simply by pressing a button on the receiver or selecting a specific contact to call. The app also features voice recognition that you can use to dictate messages and email just by speaking into your phone.
The Pioneer AVH 2400NEX receiver’s built-in HD radio tuner lets you listen to the radio while connected to your iPhone via USB. It comes with RDS technology which displays station information such as song titles, artists, and other programs’ details on the screen.
The receiver includes five equalizer presets for different music genres (i.e., rock, pop, jazz ). You can also manually adjust each band (low/mid/high) in these presets if necessary to achieve the best audio quality for your listening preference.
This unit has 2 pre-outs (2V) and a subwoofer output (2V) for connecting additional amplifiers. Its five-band graphic equalizer allows you to adjust the sound according to your car’s acoustics. There is a 13-band EQ as well if you want to further fine-tune the audio quality of this receiver. The AVH 2400NEX has 27 watts RMS/ 55 peak x 4 channels, plus an external amp turn-on lead, MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifiers, and dual preamp outputs (2V).
The AVH 2400NEX features a dual-zone function that allows you to listen to audio or watch videos from your compatible iPod/iPhone device while the front passenger can enjoy the audio via USB, Bluetooth, and auxiliary connection. The driver and passengers can each choose their preferred source of media by pressing the source buttons on either side of the receiver.
A setup wizard is included with this stereo that makes installation easy; it walks you through connecting your phone’s USB cable, Bluetooth device, navigation system, HD Radio tuner, RCA cables for external video devices (such as backup cameras), FM modulator, antenna adapter, etc., making sure everything is connected properly before getting started.
VALUE FOR MONEY
Pioneer AVH 2400NEX
|The Pioneer AVH 2400NEX is a 7-inch touchscreen car stereo. It has Bluetooth connectivity, HD radio, and the ability to run Pandora, Spotify, and Sirius XM all in one device.||Check On Amazon|
Pioneer AVH 2400NEX Review
Enjoy enhanced sound quality from this Pioneer In-dash receiver which features built-in Bluetooth technology that allows you to play music wirelessly from any compatible device, making it easier than ever to access your favorite tunes while on the road. It can run in three modes: Bluetooth Audio, App Mode (for Android devices), and CarPlay mode.
The receiver is equipped with Advanced App Mode for iPhone users with iOS 7.1 or higher installed; AppRadio Mode+ for iPhone users with iOS 10 or higher installed, and MirrorLink support for compatible Android smartphone users with Android 5 or later installed.
You can even send texts, get directions, make calls, hear messages, stream music apps like Pandora, Spotify, iHeart Radio, SiriusXM Radio, Slacker, and play your favorite songs all from this single gadget. The unit has an HDMI input so you can have Navi on the screen when watching videos or viewing photos with HDMI playback.
It comes with a backup camera-ready harness which you just need to plug into its rear-view camera port if you want to install a backup camera system. A universal steering wheel control interface that works via Bluetooth is included as well for added convenience.
The AVH 2400NEX ‘s head unit offers seamless connectivity through both Bluetooth and USB ports; it has a built-in MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifier that works together with dual preamp outputs (2V) to deliver powerful audio output without distortion at high volume levels.
This receiver supports Android Music Playback via USB or Bluetooth which lets you stream music wirelessly from your compatible Android smartphone. It features Advanced Sound Retriever for better audio quality, has a 3-band parametric EQ with seven preset tone curves, and is equipped with Time Alignment, Phase Control, and X-BASS.
Inside The Box
1x Pioneer AVH-2400NEX Car Stereo Head Unit w/ 7 Viewing Angle Display 1x Magnetic GPS Antenna 1x Microfiber Cloth 1x Connectivity Kit (USB Cable, Bluetooth®, connect USB Wiring Harness for Compatible Vehicles) 1x User Manual & Warranty Card.
- 7″ WVGA capacitive touchscreen display that offers clear images with rich colors for added viewing pleasure .
- Optimum resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels delivers an impressive amount of detail for this screen size.
- Built-in MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifiers
- Supports sound tuning through a 13-band equalizer and time correction.
- Allows you to customize the sound based on your car’s acoustics to produce deeper, punchier bass.
- Features Advanced Sound Retriever for better audio output
- Dual-zone functionality allows you to enjoy your favorite media from your iPod/iPhone or Android device while the front passenger can listen via USB port or auxiliary input
- AppRadio Mode+ (for Android devices). AppRadio Mode (for iPhone) lets you operate various music and video apps on your compatible smartphone using this Pioneer head unit’s touchscreen controls;
- Compatible with more than 3500 mobile entertainment apps including Pandora, iHeart Radio, Aupeo, social media, Spotify, AUPEO!, Slacker Radio, Amazon Instant Video, Blackberry World Music, Google Play, and so much more.
- High-resolution 7 motorized flip-down monitor for improved visibility in all types of weather.
- Built-in FM modulator enables you to enjoy your music on the go without an aux input
- CarPlay mode gives you full control over the system using your voice, with Siri as its main vocal processor
- iPod/iPhone AV Playback via USB or Bluetooth Car compatibility with backup camera-ready (extra parts required) for easy installation and safe driving Universal steering wheel control interface that works via Bluetooth.
- Compatible with select steering wheel audio controls such as those from Alpine, Axxera, Clarion, JVC, Kenwood, Sony & other manufacturers
- Compatible with Android devices (running Android 5.0 or later).
- Features Advanced App Mode For iPhone users
- The Pioneer AVH 2400NEX comes with three different modes: AppRadio Mode+, AppRadio Mode, and MirrorLink
- Support Built-in Bluetooth technology allow you to play music wirelessly from any compatible device.
- General Function: AV Receiver/DVD Player/USB Reader/Bluetooth
- Adapter Radio: AM/FM Tuner
- Frequencies: US/Europa Q VHF: 87.9 – 108 MHz Us AM: 530 – 1700 kHz Eur AM: 531-1620 kHz PreOut: 2 (4V)
- SubPreOut: 1 (4V)
- Display LCD Type: WVGA display with LED backlight
- Screen Size Diagonal Inches: 7″
- Aspect Ratio: 16: 9
- Max Number of Colours Displayed (Num Bit): 65,536 colors
- RMS Power Output MOSFET 50 W x 4 Amplifier Speaker Impedance Ohms 4 Channel Amp
- Frequency Response Hz 20 – 20000
- Sound Processing 13 Band EQ + Preset Equalizer Correction Advanced Sound Retriever Time Alignment Phase Control X-BASS
- General Function CarPlay Mode Android Auto Support Pandora App Aha Radio Compatibility Spotify Compatibility
- Media App Control Bluetooth Version
- Built-in Microphone External Microphone Jack
- Number of USB Ports 1 Charging Port USB Memory/SD/MMC
- Playback Support Pioneer DJ MIXTRAX Compatible
General Function AV Input HDMI (Audio/Video): Connector Single 2-sided, 7 pins Mini-Din compatible iOS device connectivity: Apple® Lightning® Cable*1 + Apple® 30 pin Adapter Cable*1 Auxiliary AV Input Composite Video Output(s) RCA Audio Output(s) L/R RCA PreOut Subwoofer Speaker Out Number of PreOuts 3 Digital Audio Input Toslink Main Unit Dimensions W x H x D Inches 17 5/16″ x 4 15/16″ x 7 1/32″ Metric 43.9mm x 124.5mm x 181mm Net Weight Lbs. 7.05 kg Shipping Weight Lbs. 17.61 kg *1 Apple® Lightning® Cable and Apple® 30 pin Adapter Cable are included with compatible iOS devices
Price And Where To Buy
The Pioneer AVH 2400NEX can be found on Amazon for USD 248, making it one of the most affordable options on the market right now. You can also find a wide range of offers on Amazon & eBay.
Pros and Cons – Pioneer AVH 2400NEX Review
The innovative Pioneer AVH 2400NEX has all you need to keep you happy on the road including an FM modulator, Bluetooth connectivity, USB port, and an input for external DC power.
With its high-resolution 7 touchscreen display, the AVH 2400NEX can handle your entertainment needs even in adverse weather conditions. You won’t have to fumble around looking into your car’s messy glove compartment or under the seat cushions ever again.
Thank you for reading our Pioneer AVH 2400NEX review. We hope you found this article helpful and that it has given you a good overview of what this product can do. If you have any questions or would like more information, please leave a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Have a great day!
- Top 10 Best High-End Center Channel Speaker 2023 - October 16, 2022
- Aftermarket Car Stereo Wire Colors Guide In 2023 - October 16, 2022
- Things To Do When Your Pioneer Car Stereo Has No Sound - October 16, 2022